Hotels in Utah
There are hundreds of Hotels in Utah, and some of them are the most beautiful hotels in the United States. You can choose from a 1 Star to 5 Star or ones with a review score of 6 or those with a 9. There are hotels that are pet-friendly and some with hot tubs, jacuzzis, and spas. Some are single story and some contain many stories. The list goes on and on.
Utah Hotels near Tourist Attractions
There are a few hotels near Bryce Canyon National Park in Utah such as the Best Western PLUS Bryce Canyon Grand Hotel and the Best Western PLUS Ruby’s Inn . Both of which are located in Bryce Canyon and only a few minutes away from the park. There are also quite a few beautiful hotels near the Arches National Park, such as the Homewood Suites by Hilton Moab and the Days Inn by Wyndham Moab both located in Moab, Utah and are only less than 10 minutes away from the Park.
With the state of Utah being home to some of the world’s greatest treasures like the Mighty 5® National Parks, the 45 Utah State Parks, the 14 World-class Ski resorts and the urban vibrance of Salt Lake. No wonder over 20 million people visit the the “BeeHive State” each year and stay at one it’s Utah hotels.
Below is a List of Our 10 Best Hotels in Florida
- Grand America Hotel – Salt Lake City, UT
- Montage Deer Valley – Park City, UT
- Waldorf Astoria Park City – Park City, UT
- Kimpton Hotel Monaco Salt Lake City – Salt Lake City, UT
- Marriott Salt Lake City Center – Salt Lake City, UT
- Hyatt Centric Park City – Park City, UT
- AC Hotel By Marriott Salt Lake City Downtown – Salt Lake City, UT
- Hilton Salt Lake City Center – Salt Lake City, UT
- Red Mountain Resort – St. George, UT
- Hoodoo Moab, Curio Collection By Hilton – Moab, UT